Saturday, December 18, 2010

It beginning to look (and feel) a lot like Christmas!

I am finally done with exams and one Christmas break!  Ryan and I are looking forward to a couple of days here in Birmingham, for R&R and apartment hunting, and then we are so excited to be heading to Hattiesburg, Ms to spend Christmas with my precious Mamaw and family.  Here is what our house is looking like these days...

Christmas tree.  In the front window of course.


The table for fall... and now the table for Christmas.

Ryan at the door of 204!

Ryan's favorite: our Charlie Brown christmas tree

A couple of days ago my mom suprised Ryan and I with a Christmas basket full of goodies.  Including, cider which I am so excited to make and my favorite Christmas bakery item, Edgar's Stolen Bread.  Delicious!


2 comments:

  1. Edgars stolen bread? Sounds great- I love carbs :) yalls place looks great- enjoy our well deserved break!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decor looks great!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete