Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally Friday!

Sorry for my lack of blogging lately!  School is insane for Ryan and I both as we enter into the home stretch till Christmas.  I have a light school week next week before Turkey day and Ryan is out so, needless to say, we are both excited this week is coming to a close.  And we are both really excited about this weekend and next week for several reasons:

  1)  Harry Potter!  Ryan and I have pre-purchased tickets to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, in the new IMAX at Patton Creek.  We are seeing it with our awesome friends from small group Josh and Rebecca who are huge HP fans like us.  Ryan and I have both read all the books, we even stood in line at BAM to buy the 7th and final book a couple years ago.

2) R&R:  Even though Ryan and I will both have some school work over the next week or so, we are going to take some time to relax!

3)  Seeing Family:  This Thanksgiving Ryan and I will be with his family here in Birmingham (Christmas this year with mine) which will be very fun as always.  Unfortunately, we cannot be in 2 places at once so my mom and dad will be in Hattiesburg for the holiday without us, but Ryan and I will being getting to spend time with them over the weekend before they head to Mississippi to be with my grandmother, sister, brother-in-law, and others.

4)  Thanksgiving treats:  Thanksgiving means yummy food, desserts, and best of all, the official kickoff to the Christmas season, meaning lights start going up and the Christmas music marathon begins!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous you are going to see Harry Potter. It's a tradition I always do with my dad, so I will have to wait until Thanksgiving Break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see Harry I almost can't contain myself!! Also, although I meant be slightly premature, the Christmas music marathon has already begun for me with Pandora "Polar Express Christmas" Station at work at 96.5 tuned in the car. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete