Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and War Eagle!


Just a quick update post.  What Ryan and I have done the last 3 days...

Wednesday:

  • Ryan came to see me at the dental school, as my patient.  I did a cleaning and took some x-rays.  No cavities, although he did have a couple deep pits with staining on some of the back teeth, so I did "drill" a little and placed some sealants.  Awesome. He was freaked out.
  • I did a marathon cleaning at home.  Everything had to get organized in preparation for the Christmas decorations that will most likely start being pulled out tomorrow. Once I get it all up I will post some pics :) 

Turkey Day:

  • Ryan and I went to his grandma's for thanksgiving lunch.  There we got to hang out with his mom, dad, sister, some aunts and uncles, some cousins, some kids of cousins, so on.  Needless to say crazy house, but we had fun!  Rachel, Ryan's sister, brought home a friend from school for thanksgiving.  Her name is Ahlen (pronounced Alan) and she just recently moved to America from China to get her doctorate.  Needless to say, it was her first thanksgiving, but I think she enjoyed it, especially the rousing round of Uno we played!

Black Friday:

  • No, we did not go shopping. (Ryan and I both pretty much despise crowds unless we are at a sporting event or just people watching.)
  • We watched "James and the Giant Peach."  I had never seen it.  I enjoyed it, but Ryan is a huge fan.  Any other fans out there?
  • Watched Auburn come back from a 24 point deficit to beat Alabama and stay undefeated on our way to the SEC Championship! WAR CAM EAGLE!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Auburn win!! Hope you guys had a great weekend - see you tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete