Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thank goodness it's September!

Here are my reasons for LOVING that it is finally September:
1) September means cooler weather is close.  This summer has been a hot one.  I think everyone is ready for a little coolness in the air.
2) Baby Elizabeth!  Leigh and David's little girl should be with us by the end of the month.  I cannot wait to meet her!
3) The return of football:  September brings the season for Friday night lights at local high schools and Saturday tailgates on college campuses everywhere.  We love watching football on TV and love going to games, especially once the weather turns nice and crisp.  We will kick the season off right tonight by watching the televised games with friends. 
I know this is technically a NFL preview and I have way more love for the NCAA, but it still makes me happy.

1 comment: