Sunday, August 8, 2010

Question of the Week: Favorite Book


I love reading. It is one of the more relaxing and consistent hobbies that I've maintained consistently throughout my life. One of the problems of getting into reading though is finding good books. There are millions of books out there to read, but for every great book, there are a thousand bad or mediocre ones. So to spread the love, I thought I'd ask about your favorite book. Maybe it is a classic that everybody reads in high school or even earlier, or maybe it is an obscure author who has only a few things out there. Whatever it is, let us know! Laura and I will post our favorites on Saturday. Happy reading!

By the way, the awesome picture used came from Curious Expeditions blog. Their post on the world's most beautiful libraries can be found here and is fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment