Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Today's My Favorite Things

1. Bedtime: Clinic makes me tired!  Enough said.

2. 97.7 The Peach FM:  Ryan introduced me to this station a couple weeks ago and I must admit I was a skeptic.  I loved my normal 106.9 and wasn't sure I could change. but he was right.  The music makes me smile. Definitely a favorite, at least for today. (I can be fickle with my music, just ask Ryan!)

3. Teachers who remember I am a junior: this is a shout out to those teachers who are helping us juniors wade into clinic instead of pushing us into the deep end!

4. Netflix: Ryan and I started our Netflix account about 2 months ago, and we love it!  One low price for unlimited streaming online, or through our Wii, and we can have one DVD at our home as well.  We have been enjoying about 2 movies a week.  We have watched new ones, oldies, classics, Indies... it is awesome!

5. My husband and my family:  (Disclaimer: Ryan and my family are always my favorite, they just especially are today!)  My family and Ryan have been wonderful the last several days as I have been preparing for my first week in clinic.  They are so encouraging and I love being able to share with them my day.  Ryan was so sweet Monday afternoon, he knew I was tired so he took me out to Newk's (another favorite of mine) for dinner.  So to my family: I love you so much and thank you for your love and support!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree about bedtime being a favorite lately!! Jonathan and I joined Netflix a couple of months ago, and we love it too! We do the live streaming through his Xbox, and we've definitely gotten our money worth. I'm going to have to try The Peach. I love 106.9 and have been wanting a back-up station :)

    ReplyDelete