Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Week's Answers: Where Would You Go?


There are so many places that I would love to visit. I really want to go back to Chicago, spend some time in New York City, and drive all of Route 66. But if I could choose just one place in all the world to visit, it would be Norway.

Why Norway? Honestly, I can't fully explain that. For some reason I got it stuck in my head when I was in high school that I would love to visit and I've not been dissuaded yet. Beautiful fjords, quaint seaport cities, interesting museums. I think it would be great. And it might be so alluring because there isn't that one thing where everybody says, "Oh, you have to see this." We could go anywhere in Norway and I think we could make it into an adventure worth the telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment